Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Next Chapter

"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
-Leonardo da Vinci

I feel like I've spent my entire life looking at the sky, daydreaming about what my life could be... without ever actually "tasting flight." So this move to Los Angeles feels more than just a move. It feels like growing up. 

A part of me is really excited about this new chapter of my life. One with responsibility and independence. And new opportunities with a chance to start over. Plus, I'll be living with one of my best friends. But another part of me is scared shitless. I have never been on my own financially. Or lived more than 2 hours away (with the exception of the semester I spent in Washington). And I'm going to be living in a city...a big city. If you know me at all, you know that I am a small-town girl born and raised who has never even dreamed of living in a big city.

Nevertheless, I am trying to look on the bright side of this next chapter and am excited to share it with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment